Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Photoshop fun!

I've been trying to learn how to use Photoshop. I love the simplicity of Picasa for photo editing, but since I've started taking the photography course I know I need to learn a "grown up" photo editing program.

I've been playing with the colours of some of the images I've recently taken.



I decided that I really liked how they turned out and had the images printed. Then I turned them into little note cards.



I think they might make quick little gifts, which is always a good thing to have on hand.

14 comments:

lera said...

They turned out GREAT!!!! One question: Do the color doors lead to anything or were they decoration???

beki said...

Those are so pretty! I love all the bright colors. What kind of camers do you have again?

Unknown said...

Loving the colored doors. Those notecards are so happy!

love them!

atet said...

Those notecards look great and you are REALLY making me hope my friend gives me his old copy of photoshop when he gets his new computer!

Leslie said...

Love the colors

Anonymous said...

brilliant idea! well done.

Mary Sarah said...

What a great idea! Amazing pictures! I've been out of town and am catching up on emails.

Felicia said...

They look awesome :)

Anonymous said...

those are great photo s- did you buy photoshop? that's an expensive investment!

maggiegracecreates said...

love the doors.....

Heidijayhawk said...

well done! what a great idea. i need to start working with a grown up program too.

dime store daze said...

I Love These...very cool

dime store daze said...

I Love These...very cool

Anonymous said...

These are really, really nice! It's taken me a very long time to just get a basic understanding of Photoshop, even with hubby's gift of "Photoshop for Dummies" a couple of Christmases ago. :o) You're doing well. Very cool that you get to take a photography class!

I'd love to purchase or swap for those little notecards with the doors on them.