Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Easy Peasy Gift Tags

I bought two rolls of wrapping paper on the weekend and I wanted to make tags to match. All I did was snip a strip off each roll, cut it into tag-sized pieces, tacked it onto the tag with a bit of double-sided tape and stitched the paper to the tag. Easy peasy.



In some cases I sewed around the perimeter of the paper, in others I zig-zagged over it. I know it's nothing fancy, but at least now I have gift tags to match the paper (I love that!).

Yesterday my bath bomb making supplies arrived. If my head is better, I might make another batch (or two, or three) tonight after work.

10 comments:

Bonnie O. said...

Very cute tags, Karyn!

Felicia said...

I am so horribly lazy when it comes to tagging Christmas gifts. I always have the best intentions of making tags but I never seen to get to it. Yours are very pretty and look fairly easy too :)

lera said...

I love them. And that they match the wrapping paper? Brilliant. I am impressed.

Mary Sarah said...

Those are great and they will make the gift a little extra special. Great idea!

Anonymous said...

tres cute!

Tracy said...

Wonderful tags--love the papers! Looking forward to seeing the bath bombs! Happy Days ((HUGS))

Pink Stitches said...

So cute and very effective!! May have to try a few of them! :)

atet said...

Great gift tags. I love tags. I just always end up having to buy them! Those trees are adorable as well!

Amanda Jean said...

so cute! I love the stitching detail...great idea.

Chara Michele said...

Such a great idea for matching tags!