Sunday, November 11, 2007

I finally sewed something!

Insipired by the the awesome quilted pouch my Mother made for me, I made a mini (non-quilted) version.

Can you say cute?? (Notice my new mushroom prop!)



And a Christmas-y one.



I made a ton of these over the past couple of days. You can bet your bootie that my friends and family will be getting their very own pouch for Chrismas (probably filled with goodies they would like).

This is what my scrap pile looks like right now. I haven't cleaned it up yet.



I'm not done yet, back to the sewing room I go!

10 comments:

lera said...

Oh, Karyn! I love them! They turned out GREAT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Just love 'em! Especially the candy-stripe one--very Xmas! Happy Crafting ((HUGS))

felicakes said...

WOW Brilliant. I love all of them. :*)

Mary Sarah said...

They turned out so great! Love them!

Pink Stitches said...

How cute are those!! Love the fab design and the photos are brill! xx

Anonymous said...

very nice. i might have to try my hand at a few. they'd make good little christmas presents for all those last minute/small gift people onthe list..

m i c h e l l e said...

Oh I love these little totes! That mushroom fabric is SO groovy!!! :-)

Chara Michele said...

Those are lovely! What a great idea to fill them with little goodies that people like!

Berber said...

These are so sweet!!
Especially the first one!

ekay said...

Do you have a pattern, or do I have to make it up?