Tuesday, March 11, 2008

March Break - Day 2

My sewing machine and I have become re-aquainted in the last couple of days and it feels GREAT!!!

I made not one, but two more tops from Simplicity 3835 and I know that before the summer is here there will be MANY more!

The first one is made of one of my favourite fabrics from Joann's. It's an orange print and I love it.



The next one is made from a cheapie fabric I bought at Len's Mill Store. It's strange, each side has a different print! One side is blue paisley and the other is a weird horse shoe print.



I am happier with it than I thought I would be.

Now I'm off to make matching pendants.

5 comments:

lera said...

Oh crap! They are cute!!!!!!!! Hip hip hooray for 3835!

(Now you and Spenser have shirts of the same fabric -- the orange one. Perhaps I might need one, too.)

Felicia said...

LOL! What's up with the horseshoe print on the inside? I want a close up of that. :) And I can see your groovy TM tag on the inside. Very pretty Missy Thang!

Blaubaer said...

richtig schön und so einfach,wo bekomme ich diesen einfachen schnitt?

Anonymous said...

oooh! i love them.

Chara Michele said...

Oh I really like that orange top, so pretty!