We are headed to our friend's house tomorrow night for Christmas Eve. This is a HUGE deal for us because every year Joe has had to work until 2 or 3 in the morning on Christmas Eve. This is the first time we will be able to spend it the way WE want to. Joe just called me with an "emergency". Joe just discovered that my friend's husband (the ones we are going to visit tomorrow night) has bought his wife the same thing we got her!! AHHHHH!!! I am not going to spoil his gift by giving her our gift first so after I write this post I'm headed to the craft room to whip up a bag or a wristlet or something. Just when I thought I was done....
I've been tagged by Bonnie at Tres Bon Babble. It's called the Weirdness Meme. My mother, my blog stalker, called to inform me that I had been tagged (I was already aware of that but was still thinking of 6 weird things). When I told her there was nothing weird about me she said she would call me back in 5 minutes with a list, and she did.
Here's my mother's "weird things about me" list:
1. I'm a weird eater. I don't like tomatoes, mushrooms or ANY fruit.
2. When I was in Grade 2 I hated school and one day told the teacher that I had a dentist appointment after lunch so I wouldn't be back at school. Instead, I went to the neighbour's house to play with my friend who was not yet in school. Needless to say, I got caught.
3. I have weird bones. 4 broken arms, 1 broken leg, 1 broken finger and 1 shattered (and replaced) elbow.
4. I'm scared of mice.
5. I have a MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR phobia of going to the dentist!!!!
6. I cry at sappy movies, for example, Charlotte's Web (the cartoon version), Benji and Frosty the Snowman (the cartoon).
I'm supposed to tag 6 others, instead I'm going to invite anyone to join in the fun!
My intent is to post a Merry Christmas post tomorrow....but just in case it doesn't happen, I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas!!!!