Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Another tote

During my little tote making spree I also made this one:



I am so in love with yo yos.

I had to take my sewing machine in this morning to the sewing machine doctor for an adjustment. The adjustment was necessary after a broken needle incident. My machine is all happy again.

I came home and made some new curtains for the kitchen. Today was very overcast so I'll try to take pictures tomorrow.

I can't believe how fast this week is going and how little I've done.

I've had several people inquire about the personalized stamp I had made. I'm sure there are places online that you can order them from but I actually had it made at a local rubber stamp store. I chose the font I wanted and printed out the text in the size that I wanted for the stamp. I took the printout and a disc with the font file on it to the rubber stamp store and 3 days later I had my stamp. I think that printing shops will make personalized rubber stamps too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. :*)

Mary and Bob said...

That is really cute TrailMix!!!!!

lera said...

okay. i was just dreaming about rubber stamps. (what is wrong with me?)

at least you're not cutting my hair again :-)

June said...

im looking for bingo bag tote
can u show me what u have so i can purchase from u ...


thx,June