Sunday, March 04, 2007

I'm so dumb

I have spent a TON Of money and time in the last few months trying to find the perfect tag for my bags/purses. I can't even begin to tell you how much energy I've put into this.

The very first tags I ever made were using this Craftster tutorial. The tutorial suggests ironing the transfers onto ribbon. I used these tags for a long time but I didn't like the satin ribbon. I also had it in my mind that the background of the iron-on transfers was white, limiting what I could iron it on.

I did a little surfing today (still trying to find the perfect tag) and I finally decided to check if the background of the transfers I was using was white or clear.



The background of the iron-on transfer is clear. I could iron the transfer onto anything. I feel dumb now. All my hunting for the perfect tag and I almost had it on my first try. What I was unhappy with in the first place was the ribbon I was using, NOT the transfer. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

3 comments:

lera said...

well, at least you solved your problem and prevented all of us from making the same mistakes!! :-) thank you (if it helps).

Brandy said...

The tag looks absolutely great!

Toni said...

Can you tell me what kind these are or point me to a place that will give me all the info to make these?