Monday, March 05, 2007

Thank You Lera

My birthday was last weekend and to my HUGE shock and surprise, Lera told me she had sent me a birthday present.

She was hoping it would arrive late last week (so was I) but it didn't come. I dashed home super-quick today at lunch, and, ta-da!!!! it was waiting for me. I was like a kid at Christmas, I quickly opened the package to find all these treats!!!



The package contained a super-awesome tote bag (my new work tote) made with the greatest Little Red Riding Hood fabric and a matching tissue holder. I LOVE THEM BOTH. It also contained some buttons (I almost fainted, I LOVE buttons) AND some of Lera's super-yummy home-made soap.

That woman has six kids. I have NO IDEA how she does it, but I am so appreciative.

Thank you Lera. Look out at your birthday (now that I know when it is).

3 comments:

lera said...

Did it take long enough to get it?!? I mean, GEESH!!!!! Next time I'll mail it a month in advance :-)

Glad you like.

(Oh, and sorry there's no pocket in the tote. I keep forgetting to add one until it's too late!)

Joanna said...

Lera is great, isn't she? Sorry I'm late to the party, but Happy Late Birthday Karyn!

rohanknitter said...

What a sweet gift!