Monday, April 16, 2007

And the winnerS are...

Winners???

That's right, winnerS! I was so overwhelmed by the response to my little contest that I went out at lunch today to buy some more Popping Mini Eggs. I was able to buy the VERY VERY LAST bag that they had!!! So I am giving away TWO bags.

I got back to work, wrote everyone's names on little slips of paper and had one of my students pull two names for me (for doing that they got a Cadbury's cream egg that was on sale at the drug store for 25 cents).

The winners are...(drumroll please)

Katie Jean AND Cici!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies if you could e-mail me your addresses I will get the eggs in the mail ASAP. To make that easier to do I have a nifty new icon on the right side of the page that has my e-mail address on it. Joe found a site that generates these icons. Apparently they are a safe way to display your e-mail address. If you're interested in knowing more about that, feel free to e-mail me as well, I'm sure I can find the link again.




Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

lera said...

Congratulations.

Just proves that cheaters never win. (ha ha ha)

Katie Jean said...

Yay I can hardly wait! I'm so laughing at lera's comment. Thanks Karyn.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Katie Jean and Cici. :)

Chara Michele said...

Congrats to Katie Jean & Cici!

Marisa said...

Your totes are oh so cute and adorable. Love your use of color.