Monday, April 23, 2007

A Busy Sunday

Does anyone else HATE thinking of a title for their posts?? It almost makes me not want to post some days.

Anyways, yesterday Joe and our friend went Geocaching. They were going to head out and do some more challenging caches than I would ever do, so I got to stay home and sew.

I've had Creative Little Daisy's Craft Apron Tutorial on my to-do list for the longest time. I decided this weekend to finally try it.

First of all, let me say the tutorial is fantastic. The fact that mine has several oopsies in it is NOT the fault of the tutorial, it's the fault of the seamstress.



The apron took the better part of the day to complete, but guess what else I had time for??? More totes.



I must remember to watch 24 tonight. I've missed two of the past three weeks because I've completely forgot about it. Not good. Tonight I WILL remember.

8 comments:

lera said...

I really like your craft apron. Very nice fabric combination. Love that measuring tape fabric.

(And do I have to say I love your totes again? Because I really do love your totes. Especially the one on the right with the big funky flowers.)

Chara Michele said...

Coming up with titles for my posts is actually my least favorite part about blogging. I can usually think of tons to write about, but try to think of a couple words for a title...

I like how you used measuring tape fabric for your craft apron! And of course, lovely totes as always:)

Anonymous said...

What a cute little apron.

Katie Jean said...

you were a busy little bee this weekend. Of course I love everything that you've made. Where did you get that black flowery fabric? I love it!

Funky Finds said...

great craft apron...this would come in handy when scrapbooking! very nice. and i just noticed you rotated out your banner! yay :) i sent one of your cards to my great aunt & she was thrilled with it. she thought i made it, but i did set the record straight. lol have a good week!

Anonymous said...

wow you are really on a ROLL with your totes. Where do you find the energy to do it?

P/S: Dont forget to watch 24. hehehe

Heidijayhawk said...

very cute apron adn the totes are adoreable!

Anonymous said...

So glad you got a hold of some of the Building Blocks for the craft apron. It's perfect for that project.

I've been meaning to ask you - how do you get such a high percentage of people to leave you feedback? I'm running under 50% response...I guess no news is good news, but just wondering if there's a secret. :o)