Sunday, April 29, 2007

Who is Tracy??

Tracy is just one of the truly amazing bloggers that I've had the pleasure of getting to know.

I entered a contest on her blog a couple of weeks ago and I was fortunate enough to be the lucky winner.

I won a BEAUTIFUL apron that Tracy made, not one but TWO extremely pretty bracelets, some flower seeds all wrapped up in a beautiful vintage hankie. The photo on the card is going to be framed as well.





I apologize to Tracy, I could NOT get a good picture of the apron. It is the backdrop I used for the photo though so you can kind of see how beautiful it is. Tracy has a MUCH BETTER picture of it on her blog if you care to visit (and you should!).


Again Tracy, thanks so much!!

4 comments:

lera said...

wow. you ARE a lucky contest winner.

everything is lovely. congratulations on winning.

Anonymous said...

My goodness what a beautiful collection. That picture looks amazing. I'm going to run over and check out her blog.

Sonja said...

Yowza! What wonderful loot! :)
Aprons are a nightmare to photograph.

Anonymous said...

So glad you liked everything Karyn!! Hope you're feeling better.