Friday, April 20, 2007

TGIF

I am so glad it's Friday. Not that I have big plans for the weekend or anything. I just don't have to be at work and that's good.

Today was the first day it actually felt like Spring. It was actually warm enough to be outside without a coat on. I saw the sunshine this morning and decided it was time for cropped pants and flip-flops.



Those are my new Croc flip-flops. I have 4 pairs of Crocs and I love them. When I went to the pottery/Croc store (strange combination, I know) I got talked into the flip-flops by the saleswoman. Mom, if you're reading this skip immediately to the next paragraph. In fact, I got talked into TWO pairs of flip-flops. I hate having anything in between my toes, but I was assured by the "very nice saleswoman" that I would get used to it. I wore them all day and I'm not even close to being used to it. (My Mom will yell at me for buying TWO pairs, especially since we don't have the same shoe size).

I ran into VV today and bought these.



I couldn't help myself, there were some nice buttons in the bag. I'm pretty proud of myself, I actually left another bag in the store. It was mostly little white shirt buttons, nothing special.

For no reason whatsover, here's one of my dogs, Dolby. He's dumb as a post but the sweetest dog ever. Oh, as scary as he looks, he hides under the bed most of the time.



And lastly, what would a post be without a new tote bag. Here it is.

7 comments:

lera said...

The dog is gorgeous. Very pretty colors.

Good score on the buttons. And cute tote (again).

I hope you get used to your flip flops. Maybe by the end of summer you will be :-)

Anonymous said...

Oooooooh I LOVE crocs, and we just got a postcard in the mail today showing lots of pretty new styles for summer.

My mom and I buy our crocs at the Hallmark store, of all places, and now they have a kiosk at the mall nearby.

Glad I found your blog!

Chara Michele said...

Dolby is an adorable dog! He looks so sweet:)

I hope you get used to your flip flops. That does seem like an odd combination for a store!

Katie Jean said...

Ohh you found buttons too! Buttons are the best, now I need something to do with them all.


I love flip flops, they're my summer stable. I hope you get more used to them!

Anonymous said...

I love the blue bag and buttons and doggy and even your new shoes!Very cute. I think you'll get used to the flip flops my sister almost wears them year-round and has an insane amount of them. I started getting to many last summer, but like my old standby pair that have a fabric-like toe separater portion if that makes sense. I am sure they will be comfy. :)

Anonymous said...

I have one pair of crocs and I've worn them EVERY DAY since the day I bought them. Finally a shoe that my feet don't hurt in! I didn't know they had flip flops. I gotta get me some. Give your feet a few more days, I think you'll get used to them.

Your dog doesn't look dumb or scary. He's a cutie! Hi Dolby! Is that his name because of Joe's love of sound equipment? :o)

Anonymous said...

Dolby is a cutie pie! Did your husband name him?