Friday, April 13, 2007

Post Easter Contest

Ok, it's a little late to be reviewing Easter candy, but I didn't discover these little tasty treats until yesterday. I was tipped off by a friend that the Cadbury Popping Mini Eggs were sold at the drug store around the corner. With nothing better to do, I zipped over there at lunch yesterday and bought two bags. I brought them back to school and shared them with my friends. They were a TOTAL hit!!!!

Let me explain. Do you remember Pop Rocks??

Now imagine Pop Rocks embedded inside a chocolate egg. The sizzling, crackling chocolate is SO MUCH FUN!!!!

I've decided to share the wealth. I'm going to give away a precious bag of Popping Mini Eggs (and probably a couple of other goodies too). All you need to do is leave a comment and I'll draw from the names early next week.

22 comments:

lera said...

Count me in!!!! (I hope no one else reads your blog all weekend and I win :-)

Anonymous said...

Yummy! I love pop rocks!

Anonymous said...

Oooo, I have to try those!!

Anonymous said...

Mmm random candies. Hahaha

-Sarah

Katie Jean said...

I've never freakin seen those. And I loooooooove cadbury mini eggs. yum yum.

Funky Finds said...

i've never seen these, but they sound fun & yummy. anything chocolate is yummy...right? :) happy weekend!

Janice said...

I love Caddbury mini eggs and remember pop rocks but have never seen these eggs.

Anonymous said...

how cool!! they don't have these in Singapore yet! Just the normal ones.. :)

Anonymous said...

What fun, I have never heard of Pop rocks in Chocolate, I would love love love to win:)
deezie

Anonymous said...

Now pop rocks is going back a couple years. What will they think of next?!

Shirley said...

Yum chocolate. They don't sell Cadbury here. Yum chocolate! By the way, count me in.

Anonymous said...

pop rocks in a chocolate covered egg? Sounds scary but FUN at the same time. count me in. *crossing fingers*

Chara Michele said...

Very interesting sounding!

Jenni-Raie said...

aren't they YUMMY!? i bought two bags at 711 and fell in love, although i was expecting more pop!

lera said...

can you enter me again? i see i have a lot of competition.

(just kidding. :-)

blissful said...

I remember pop rocks!

You're pillowcase totes are so nice -- great for the warmer weather!

Anonymous said...

Delurking for chocolate! Cadbury chocolate! That pop?

And since I'm delurking, you make such lovely things.

Katie Jean said...

No fair! Lera's cheating. hahaha

Karyn said...

cici..thanks for delurking!!!
katie jean...yes, that Lera IS a cheater!!!
everyone else...good luck, I'll draw on Monday or Tuesday for the yummy chocolates

Kimberly said...

Oh I absolutely remember pop rocks!! We loved those things. Living in Germany it's tough to find people to say this kind of thing with-they all grew up with different things. Do you remember Nerds? Do they still sell those? Thanks for bringing back some funny memories. :-)

Anonymous said...

I've never had pop rocks, but love cadbury eggs! They look pretty cool. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

man, how did i miss this?

mini eggs are my favorite candies IN THE WORLD!

i've never seen the poppin' ones!