Thursday, August 24, 2006

Playing with cards

Using this wonderful tutorial and these wonderful instructions (scroll down), I made these this morning:


I'm feeling much better today, but I think that cards were about all I could handle. Boy, these are a lot of fun to make. Talk about instant gratification! I am still in the experimental stage with these. Some I like much better than others.

I'm afraid that I now have to stop all this craftiness and get down to some serious packing/cleaning/organizing. We leave for the cottage on Sunday and don't get back until Labour Day. I have to be all ready to start work the next day, so it's really important that I have everything in order before we leave! Ahhh!

Here's a picture of one of our cats, Jake. I was in the bedroom earlier today with the camera and decided to take a picture of where she spends most of her days.



I'm off to go and get myself ready, I'm meeting Joe to go and do some geocaching this afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, Cute! And Fun, Fun! I think my favorite is the middle row, far left one. I like the buttons, too.

I hope your packing is going well - and I trust you're doing better and better.

beki said...

Nice job!