Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Simple sturdy tote



This is my back to school tote bag. I find that I'm constantly lugging books back and forth from school and I wanted a new book/tote bag.
I had it 99% finished the other day, but I ran out of thread to finish it off. I got the thread I needed yesterday, and here it is in all it's glory.

I had such a fun day yesterday with my mother. She lives about 1.5 hours away so I don't get to see her as often as I like. It was her birthday last week so we got together yesterday for a day of shopping and bingo. I won, she didn't, but I shared.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Love the bag. What are the dimensions?

Anonymous said...

that is a cool bag!! kids in school would be envious.

Karyn said...

The bag is about 14 inches tall, and 16 inches wide finished. It's big enough to carry a bunch of books or binders.

Sarah said...

Ooh, love this! Simple, yet quite adorable. Great job!