Sunday, January 21, 2007

Bingo!

After a whole lot of searching and tons of advice from fellow bloggers, I finally managed to find the printable fabric I was looking for. I fell in love with a bag in my new book, "Bag Boutique", and I just had to make it. I haven't attempted the bag from the book yet, but I used the images on a practice wristlet.

This is the fabric I purchased. I found it at my local Walmart in the fabric section. I was running in circles looking for it because apparently the staff at Walmart had no idea what I was talking about and told me that if they had it it would be in the printer paper section.

I followed the directions exactly, and I'm thrilled with the way it turned out!!! I printed some new tags to put in my bags as well, and I love them too!




I used the little blanket stitch around the bag and the bingo board. It's one of the zillion stitch options on my new machine. I love it!

I can't wait to use this with other projects!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its so cute!!! it looks great.

Anonymous said...

sorry it was me that posted the above message. my fingers were running faster then my brain. LOL

Anonymous said...

So cute! Isn't the printer fabric awesome? New tags are super.

Anonymous said...

The label is so nice! I like what you've done with your little change purses, too - the two horizontal fabrics and the buttons on top. Cute, cute!

Funky Finds said...

you've been tagged! :)

www.funkyfinds.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

It is very cute. Now, are they buttons on the bingo cards? Did you sew them or are they part of the bingo card itself?

beki said...

How cute is that!

Anonymous said...

OMG that is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is WAY cool, Karyn!

Can you get a blank bingo card and put your own buttons on it?

Never knew printer fabric existed..who knew!

Anonymous said...

That printable fabric looks awesome! I'm going to go get some, too.

Joanna said...

That is great! I wish my machine had a blanket stitch. Too cute!

Mary and Bob said...

I LOVE that bingo bag!!!!!!!!!!!!! Think of the possibilites!!!!! ;o)