Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I've been tagged........again!!!

Thanks to Bonnie from Tres Bon Babble for tagging me...again!

The Alphabet Meme:

A - Available or Taken: Taken
B - Best Friend: I know it sounds corny, but for sure it's my partner, Joe.
C - Cake or Pie: Cake!!
D - Drink of Choice: Diet Coke!
E - Essential item you use everyday: Toothpaste
F - Favorite Color: Green
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: neither
H - Hometown: Richmond Hill, Ontario
I - Indulgence: Manicure or pedicure
J - January or February: February, Valentine's Day, Joe's B-day & My B-day (they are two days apart)
K - Kids & ages: None
L - Life is incomplete without: Being crafty
M - Marriage Date or Most Memorable Date ( and why): September 22, 2002 - Met Joe
N - Number of Siblings: 1 sister
O - Oranges or Apples: I don't like fruit
P - Phobias or Fears: Heights
Q - Fave Quote: I don't think I have one!
R - Reason to Smile: A sunny day at the cottage
S - Season: Autumn
T - Tag 3 or 4 People: Lera, Debbie, Feli
U - Unknown fact about me: I feel like everyone knows it all after the last tagging!
V - Vegetable you don't like: mushrooms
W - Worst Habit: Diet Coke with breakfast
X - X-rays: Yikes....4 broken arms, broken leg, broken finger & shattered elbow
Y - Your Fave Food: BBQ Hamburger
Z - Zodiac Sign: Pisces

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tagged AGAIN??? You must be popular. (I'll post mine later in the week.)

So, when is your birthday????

Anonymous said...

I totally hate mushrooms...

-Sarah

Anonymous said...

Cool! What a fun tag.

I'll post this week.