Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My new addiction!!!

Ok, I'm not quite over the wristlets yet, but on the same theme, my new addiction is change purses!!!! I have quite a few charm squares that I've been trying to figure out how to use up and I started making little change purses and I haven't stopped yet!!! It's a fun way to play with the different stitches on my sewing machine. I've also had fun playing with my button collection. This isn't even all of them, I gave a few away before I took pictures.









I had a successful trip to Value Village at lunch today. I never seem to be able to find crafty books or sewing books at my local VV, but today I was lucky!! I got two sewing books, and they are in the other room right now and I don't feel like moving, but trust me, they look good!!

9 comments:

Funky Finds said...

super cute karyn!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute! You and I have the same personality. I move from one addiction (purses) to another (drawing cases), then back again until I find a new addiction. :o)

Anonymous said...

Well, now, how cute are those!!!! ;P

Anonymous said...

WOW...those are cute. Where can you find th tutorial for those. :*)

Anonymous said...

very cute. love the stitching on the last one! i can tell that you are loving that new machine! (and what size are those zippers? they look smaller than 7")

Anonymous said...

Soon you may have to go to the SA group (Sewer's Anonymous - "My name is Karyn and I am addicted to sewing". WELCOME KARYN!) Sorry, may have gone off there a bit ... You mentioned yesterday about printable fabric. Well go and see what she has done with that at http://www.angrychicken.typepad.com/ (She also gives a link.) Happy sewing!

Anonymous said...

Whoooooooh! BEAUTIFUL! Oh lovely patterns and colours (and buttons of course =P)...they are all so gorgeous =)

beki said...

How very cute! I love them all!!

Anonymous said...

I completely adore the little brown one!! Great f'ing job my cousin!

-Sarah