While surfing my regular blogs last week I noticed that I had been tagged by Debbie .
*You post 5 things about yourself that you haven't already mentioned in your blog.
*You tag 5 more bloggers.
1. I was married in the past. In my mid-twenties I was married for a year. Not much more to say about that one I guess.
2. I don't really listen to music, at all. It's pretty weird, I like music, but even when driving I prefer silence. If I'm at home alone the house is quiet. Maybe it's because I'm a migraine sufferer, I'm not sure, but I prefer silence to sounds.
3. Although I've spent the past 4 years developing a reading program at the high school I work in, I don't really read much. I mean, I read all the time, magazines, newspapers, but I haven't read a novel since last summer at the cottage. It's not that I don't love reading it's just that there is often other things I'd rather be doing.
4. I could eat hamburgers and caesar salad (with GOOD HOMEMADE dressing) every day for lunch and dinner.
5. I met the actor Jeff Bridges and actually had a conversation with him!
Now, here's the part that I'm not good at....tagging others. If you would like to play along please do so!