Monday, January 29, 2007

I've been tagged!

While surfing my regular blogs last week I noticed that I had been tagged by Debbie .

Here goes.


RULES:

*You post 5 things about yourself that you haven't already mentioned in your blog.
*You tag 5 more bloggers.


1. I was married in the past. In my mid-twenties I was married for a year. Not much more to say about that one I guess.

2. I don't really listen to music, at all. It's pretty weird, I like music, but even when driving I prefer silence. If I'm at home alone the house is quiet. Maybe it's because I'm a migraine sufferer, I'm not sure, but I prefer silence to sounds.

3. Although I've spent the past 4 years developing a reading program at the high school I work in, I don't really read much. I mean, I read all the time, magazines, newspapers, but I haven't read a novel since last summer at the cottage. It's not that I don't love reading it's just that there is often other things I'd rather be doing.

4. I could eat hamburgers and caesar salad (with GOOD HOMEMADE dressing) every day for lunch and dinner.

5. I met the actor Jeff Bridges and actually had a conversation with him!


Now, here's the part that I'm not good at....tagging others. If you would like to play along please do so!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't really listen to music either! I have no idea what's cool anymore. (I'm always clueless when I read Capello's post titles!)

I didn't used to be this way. I think children did it to me. Although I did keep the kitchen radio on 24/7 during Christmas because of all the Christmas music.

(and I never would have guessed that you were previously married.)

Anonymous said...

Me either. If I listen to anything on the radio it's talk, not music. And when the kids are in the car, it's enough to hear them talk, but if they want music, it's classical, 'cuz I wouldn't be able to handle Veggie Tales when I'm driving. It would just be too much.

Funky Finds said...

i'm w/you on the silence thing. not so big into music at home or work. and the burgers & cesar salad sound delish...i'm starving! :)

Anonymous said...

Well I don't have a blog on Blogger so I can't play.. Or can I?

1. I'm a vegetarian and have been for 3 years.

2. I made my mother a blanket for christmas.

3. I check your blog everyday!

4. Even though many of the people I've lost contact with me, dislike me, I still have things they've given me, going back to middle school.

5. I'm taking my boyfriend to Russia in a year.

Have a good day!!

-Sarah

Anonymous said...

mmmm...caesar salad. *want*

I don't read as much as I would like, I never find the time! I could read all day and night if I let myself. I always feel guilty if I am because I'm thinking of all these other important things I should be doing =P

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing!

I'm the exact opposite. Total silence makes me nervous and I'm unable to keep my mind on what I'm doing. Go figure.

Anonymous said...

I'll just jump on the Jeff Bridges thing. He's pretty hot. I guess he must be a pretty nice guy in real life ...